Anime Battle Wars RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Image a battle with Goku, Naruto, Seiya, Ichigo, Cloud and others or make your own character and learn from the best

Latest topics

» advetise here.
Slumber Party!!! =) (Noo boys allowed)  [any girls from the site] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:31 pm by Tetsuya

» please all new comers
Slumber Party!!! =) (Noo boys allowed)  [any girls from the site] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:59 pm by sexyanimechick

» what happened
Slumber Party!!! =) (Noo boys allowed)  [any girls from the site] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:33 am by missy

» everybody come to the new site
Slumber Party!!! =) (Noo boys allowed)  [any girls from the site] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:14 pm by latinmoney

» Anime Videos
Slumber Party!!! =) (Noo boys allowed)  [any girls from the site] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:18 pm by Crystal King

» The Lake by the forest
Slumber Party!!! =) (Noo boys allowed)  [any girls from the site] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:09 pm by Kairi

» the sign in sheet
Slumber Party!!! =) (Noo boys allowed)  [any girls from the site] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:03 pm by latinmoney

» NEW RULE LISTEN
Slumber Party!!! =) (Noo boys allowed)  [any girls from the site] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:02 pm by latinmoney

» The Mall #Two
Slumber Party!!! =) (Noo boys allowed)  [any girls from the site] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:59 pm by Kairi

Navigation

5 posters

Slumber Party!!! =) (Noo boys allowed) [any girls from the site]

Hikari
    Hikari

Slumber Party!!! =) (Noo boys allowed)  [any girls from the site] - Page 3 Empty Re: Slumber Party!!! =) (Noo boys allowed) [any girls from the site]

Post  Hikari Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:10 pm

hugs back
    "Yea Chelsy wanna play?"
    darkness queen
    darkness queen

Slumber Party!!! =) (Noo boys allowed)  [any girls from the site] - Page 3 Empty Re: Slumber Party!!! =) (Noo boys allowed) [any girls from the site]

Post  darkness queen Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:20 pm

"sure"
    "truth..."
    Hikari
    Hikari

Post  Hikari Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:22 pm

"Ask away Kura since you did the dare."
    holy rose
    holy rose

Post  holy rose Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:22 pm

"ok uhhh truth uhh hikari u got somthing?"
    Hikari
    Hikari

Post  Hikari Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:34 pm

"Who do you think is the cutest boy?"
    darkness queen
    darkness queen

Post  darkness queen Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:39 pm

"ur asking me that"
    "me of all the girls me?"
    "idk" "sorry"
    "now if u were to ask who is the sweeties then i would say john cuz of what he did today Very Happy "
    "brb k?"
    Hikari
    Hikari

Post  Hikari Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:43 pm

OOC: Ok =]

"What did he do?"
    darkness queen
    darkness queen

Post  darkness queen Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:53 pm

"i was feeling down today...like life really didnt matter(like life ever does matter but thats not the poitn)so he comes trys to get me feeling better by coming to my house he tryies everything until he fell down he maid me lmfao!
    it was so funny and yet he got back up acting like nothing happend and i knew his leg was bad so i broght him inside my house put a ice cube on the leg and he was laghting saying he thoht i was going to leave him there i mean he actully treid to get me happy!so i couldnt jsut leave him there...
    u understand right?
    tahts y he is a true freind!
    Hikari
    Hikari

Post  Hikari Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:42 pm

"Aww how sweet, alrite now u could pick whos next either Missy or Kairi, if she ever finishes eating." she says giggling.
    Kairi
    Kairi

Post  Kairi Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Kairi blushed and put the food down
    "Heh heh sorry girls, I guess I got carried away" she smiled =)
    darkness queen
    darkness queen

Post  darkness queen Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:42 pm

"ill ask kairi so truth or dare..."
    holy rose
    holy rose

Post  holy rose Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:54 pm

"yea im free!"
    "oh wait i thoght um never mind..."
    "sorry i was scred i thoght it was my turn again..."
    ooc:ohhh...such in idiot!
    missy
    missy
    Admin

Post  missy Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:27 pm

"few im free to"
    Kairi
    Kairi

Post  Kairi Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:04 pm

"Awww man!!! ummmm dare?"
    she asked nervously Smile
    darkness queen
    darkness queen

Post  darkness queen Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:53 am

"ok i dare u to go outside slap a guy for no reason and then run"
    ooc:dont worry ill be watching if the guy gets any funny ideas.
    Hikari
    Hikari

Post  Hikari Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:50 pm

"Your not free Missy, your the last one." she said smiling evily then turned to Chelsy and says, "You go girl!"
    missy
    missy
    Admin

Post  missy Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:18 pm

"oh ok..."
    looks scared
    ooc:i know...y me?!
    Kairi
    Kairi

Post  Kairi Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:55 pm

"Oh man alright" she said going to the streets finding a guy
    and slaps him across the face
    she thought it was funny and laughed but the guy didnt
    so she started running
    "Open the door Chelsy!!" she wailed Razz
    Hikari
    Hikari

Post  Hikari Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:03 pm

Hikari opened the door instead and said, "So how did it go?" she said giggling.
    Kairi
    Kairi

Post  Kairi Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Kairi laughed
    "It was awesome!" she smiled
    "But I think he's waiting out side" she peaked through the window
    "Dammit!" lol
    darkness queen
    darkness queen

Post  darkness queen Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:42 pm

chelsy walked out the front door and summonde a dark cretrue who swallowed the guy whole
    "like i said they try anything funny ill ahndle them sorry i couldnt open the door havent been feelign my self lately..."
    looks down...
    Kairi
    Kairi

Post  Kairi Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:48 pm

"Thanks Chelsy!" she smiled
    and noticed her mood
    "Are you okay?" she asked putting her hand on her shoulder
    darkness queen
    darkness queen

Post  darkness queen Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:49 pm

"no life has me depressed..."
    ooc:no hope left...
    Kairi
    Kairi

Post  Kairi Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:56 pm

"Awww please dont say that"
    Kairi side hugged her
    "C'mon no besty of mine can be depressed" she said with an encouraging smile Smile

OOC;
    Awww really why whats wrong??
    darkness queen
    darkness queen

Post  darkness queen Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:00 pm

"..."
    ooc:i was just reminded of somone i miss...
    chelsy begins to cyr ill be back tommorw im to emtional to be on...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:24 pm