Anime Battle Wars RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Image a battle with Goku, Naruto, Seiya, Ichigo, Cloud and others or make your own character and learn from the best

Latest topics

» advetise here.
johns stand with all ur needs u ask ur futrue and i read it i knwo what the hell!? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:31 pm by Tetsuya

» please all new comers
johns stand with all ur needs u ask ur futrue and i read it i knwo what the hell!? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:59 pm by sexyanimechick

» what happened
johns stand with all ur needs u ask ur futrue and i read it i knwo what the hell!? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:33 am by missy

» everybody come to the new site
johns stand with all ur needs u ask ur futrue and i read it i knwo what the hell!? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:14 pm by latinmoney

» Anime Videos
johns stand with all ur needs u ask ur futrue and i read it i knwo what the hell!? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:18 pm by Crystal King

» The Lake by the forest
johns stand with all ur needs u ask ur futrue and i read it i knwo what the hell!? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:09 pm by Kairi

» the sign in sheet
johns stand with all ur needs u ask ur futrue and i read it i knwo what the hell!? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:03 pm by latinmoney

» NEW RULE LISTEN
johns stand with all ur needs u ask ur futrue and i read it i knwo what the hell!? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:02 pm by latinmoney

» The Mall #Two
johns stand with all ur needs u ask ur futrue and i read it i knwo what the hell!? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:59 pm by Kairi

Navigation

3 posters

johns stand with all ur needs u ask ur futrue and i read it i knwo what the hell!?

latinmoney
    latinmoney
    Admin

johns stand with all ur needs u ask ur futrue and i read it i knwo what the hell!? Empty johns stand with all ur needs u ask ur futrue and i read it i knwo what the hell!?

Post  latinmoney Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:38 pm

well im not really phycic so yeah im juist here fot the samll problems

open its free.
    darkness queen
    darkness queen

johns stand with all ur needs u ask ur futrue and i read it i knwo what the hell!? Empty Re: johns stand with all ur needs u ask ur futrue and i read it i knwo what the hell!?

Post  darkness queen Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:47 pm

"ok then y r u alive anser that question..."
    holy rose
    holy rose

johns stand with all ur needs u ask ur futrue and i read it i knwo what the hell!? Empty Re: johns stand with all ur needs u ask ur futrue and i read it i knwo what the hell!?

Post  holy rose Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:53 pm

"ok if u knwo the futuer or stuff then who do i love!?"
    latinmoney
    latinmoney
    Admin

Post  latinmoney Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:29 pm

1 cuz i can live cuz i choose to
    2 u love uh i dont think ishuold say it but u love shiryu...
    sorry u asked and i deliverd.
    no lieing now if im lieing then tell me does he enjoy ur company?
    darkness queen
    darkness queen

Post  darkness queen Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:46 am

wow liar and kura likes shiryu?
    i knew it and she sadi she had nothing with the dude! girl u can tell me im ena this john must be goo thanks u basterd u made her run away no wonder she no post
    latinmoney
    latinmoney
    Admin

Post  latinmoney Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:22 am

plez delete this!
    this post zeo get to it plez.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:42 pm