Anime Battle Wars RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Image a battle with Goku, Naruto, Seiya, Ichigo, Cloud and others or make your own character and learn from the best

Latest topics

» advetise here.
school unifroms what u got to were ins school! first has to be aproved by zeo... EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:31 pm by Tetsuya

» please all new comers
school unifroms what u got to were ins school! first has to be aproved by zeo... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:59 pm by sexyanimechick

» what happened
school unifroms what u got to were ins school! first has to be aproved by zeo... EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:33 am by missy

» everybody come to the new site
school unifroms what u got to were ins school! first has to be aproved by zeo... EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:14 pm by latinmoney

» Anime Videos
school unifroms what u got to were ins school! first has to be aproved by zeo... EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:18 pm by Crystal King

» The Lake by the forest
school unifroms what u got to were ins school! first has to be aproved by zeo... EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:09 pm by Kairi

» the sign in sheet
school unifroms what u got to were ins school! first has to be aproved by zeo... EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:03 pm by latinmoney

» NEW RULE LISTEN
school unifroms what u got to were ins school! first has to be aproved by zeo... EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:02 pm by latinmoney

» The Mall #Two
school unifroms what u got to were ins school! first has to be aproved by zeo... EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:59 pm by Kairi

Navigation

+3
emo kid
Destiny
latinmoney
7 posters

school unifroms what u got to were ins school! first has to be aproved by zeo...

latinmoney
    latinmoney
    Admin

school unifroms what u got to were ins school! first has to be aproved by zeo... Empty school unifroms what u got to were ins school! first has to be aproved by zeo...

Post  latinmoney Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:47 pm

these clothes will be posted later.
    Destiny
    Destiny
    Admin

school unifroms what u got to were ins school! first has to be aproved by zeo... Empty Re: school unifroms what u got to were ins school! first has to be aproved by zeo...

Post  Destiny Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:50 pm

im move this or something later idk but for now go ahead john
    emo kid
    emo kid

school unifroms what u got to were ins school! first has to be aproved by zeo... Empty Re: school unifroms what u got to were ins school! first has to be aproved by zeo...

Post  emo kid Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:51 pm

get on kick! not u shiryu
    ooc:u know who i mean...
    latinmoney
    latinmoney
    Admin

Post  latinmoney Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:55 pm

o.k i want u 2 c ? i got 4 girls

school unifroms what u got to were ins school! first has to be aproved by zeo... Vanesa-schoolgirl-uniform

Last edited by omega evolution on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    latinmoney
    latinmoney
    Admin

Post  latinmoney Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:57 pm

perfect! buttoned down shirts and miny miny skitrs perfect for the girls but i think u should check thsi anime out

hot right?school unifroms what u got to were ins school! first has to be aproved by zeo... Natumegu
    more better right?
    Destiny
    Destiny
    Admin

Post  Destiny Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:10 pm

for the boys school unifroms what u got to were ins school! first has to be aproved by zeo... 4362 for the boys man black do what you want with it

school unifroms what u got to were ins school! first has to be aproved by zeo... 8683 new for the boys wear it how you want
    Hikari
    Hikari

Post  Hikari Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:58 pm

I think the girl uniforms are cute lol Smile but the red skirt seems too short
    Tiger Dragon
    Tiger Dragon
    Admin

Post  Tiger Dragon Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:31 pm

new school and we gotta wear uniforms this more and more like an anime
    holy rose
    holy rose

Post  holy rose Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:24 pm

"the school girl uniforms are sexy!
    i like how its nice and short"
    ooc:sorry its just how this boy would say it i miss kicking his ass on the block hes been gone to long! wgere is he!?
    ooca:john damn u! i want to kick ur ass!
    Hikari
    Hikari

Post  Hikari Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:00 pm

OOC: So when do we start using them? Smile
    missy
    missy
    Admin

Post  missy Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:10 pm

hes back and y u want to kick my hubbies ass?
    ooc:wondering
    Tiger Dragon
    Tiger Dragon
    Admin

Post  Tiger Dragon Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:13 pm

OOC:we start in this school tomorrow the sign up forum will be put up
    missy
    missy
    Admin

Post  missy Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:15 pm

"great cant wait"
    latinmoney
    latinmoney
    Admin

Post  latinmoney Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:28 pm

i love all the uniforms dont care how they look...
    Hikari
    Hikari

Post  Hikari Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:31 pm

OOC: i dont think ill be online tomorow =/
    latinmoney
    latinmoney
    Admin

Post  latinmoney Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:33 pm

y waht happend
    oh right her bday dude.
    Hikari
    Hikari

Post  Hikari Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Yea imma be busy Smile
    Tiger Dragon
    Tiger Dragon
    Admin

Post  Tiger Dragon Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:43 pm

hmmm well we do it me you and ikki
    Hikari
    Hikari

Post  Hikari Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:45 pm

right now? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:02 pm